Upgraded but Smush still showing "Upgrade to Pro"

Hello,
I was using the free version of smush, now upgraded. I installed all the correct plugins, logged into WPMU, etc, but I'm still not able to lose the free version/view of Smush. I even un-installed that plugin completely and installed the Pro version of Smush but I'm still seeing the free version.

How can I completely get rid of the free version and run the pro version now that I've upgraded?

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Joe,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and I also tried to re-install WP Smush Pro for you from a file but with the same result. I'm not sure yet though whether it's "specific" to your site or if it's a bug so it would be great if you could help me with just one more test:

- remove currently installed smush
    - disable all the plugins except WPMU DEV Dashboard
    - logout from WPMU DEV Dashboard
    - clear all the cashes
    - login again and try to install WP Smush Pro (while all other plugins are still disabled).

Let me know please whether it worked or not and if necessary I'll get in touch with developer asking for help.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Joe!

Thank you for your response.

In that case I would like to take a closer look at your setup and examine it in details. For this I would need to access it directly so please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.