Upgraded the GoDaddy server and Smush CDN started giving issues

We have a site so*****vi.com that is hosted with GoDaddy. GoDaddy sugggested us to go with a higher hosting plan as we were facing some issues on our old hosting plan. After transfer, we started getting issues with images. Most of the images went missing on the site.

When I reached out to GoDaddy they told me it is some plugin that is possibly causing this. So I tried activating and deactivating the Smush CDN on the network and subsites on so*****vi.com. Everything started work fine that moment CDN was deactivated on all the sites.

Is this a bug or is it something that we got wrong. Please have a look & advise. We cannot have this go wrong as we have campaigns driving traffic to the site.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi James

I hope you're well today!

I checked the site and noticed that for those images, with CDN enabled, browser returns 415 (unsupported media type) error, which is indeed quite strange. I left CDN disabled for now so the issue wouldn't be affecting your site and I asked our Smush developers for advice on this.

Meanwhile, could you confirm if this was actually working fine with CDN before an upgrade? That's what I understood form the chat and video but I'd need to be sure. If that's correct, could you please also tell me what was the previous GoDaddy plan that you were using and which one are you using now (I assume that there might be some difference that's affecting this)?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.