Upgraded the GoDaddy server and Smush CDN started giving issues

We have a site so*****vi.com that is hosted with GoDaddy. GoDaddy sugggested us to go with a higher hosting plan as we were facing some issues on our old hosting plan. After transfer, we started getting issues with images. Most of the images went missing on the site.

When I reached out to GoDaddy they told me it is some plugin that is possibly causing this. So I tried activating and deactivating the Smush CDN on the network and subsites on so*****vi.com. Everything started work fine that moment CDN was deactivated on all the sites.

Is this a bug or is it something that we got wrong. Please have a look & advise. We cannot have this go wrong as we have campaigns driving traffic to the site.