Upgrades period limit

I have 2 subscriptions only - how can I setup it up so user registered in one subscriptions will stay in it forever and can not switch or upgrade to another subscription ?

I tried "Upgrades period limit" but it doesn't seems to work

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Martin

Glad to see you on welpix.

Here is how you can do that:

1) Create an access level - Admin Dashboard » Membership » Access Levels.
    2) Once you've created an access level, go to Admin Dashboard » Membership » Subscription Plans and create a subscription plan. Please see my screenshot as reference. You will see the access level that you created on the right hand side of your page. Drag that level to the Membership Levels » Starting Point. Under Mode select Indefinite.

This will give you a membership level that will carry on forever.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Martin

Hope you're well.

It's been a while since I last heard from you, so just checking in to see if you need any further assistance. If you managed to solve the problem, I'm really glad. If however, you still need support, please let me know.

Have a good day!

Gina

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Thanks for testing the Release Candidate, we are working on fixes for any issues there before releasing a stable version.

We've had a lot of good feedback so far and hope it won't be much longer, I can appreciate you have moved over another plugin. Hopefully this might be of use again to you in the future.

I'm sorry our plugin could not meet your needs this time.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.