Upgrading Blog Templates to 2.6.9 Causing errors

I upgraded the New Blog Templates plugin to 2.6.9 (on my Development platform, thank goodness), and I am getting the following errors:

Warning: include_once(/home/opticomd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blogtemplates/externals/wpmudev-dash-notification.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/opticomd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blogtemplates/blogtemplates.php on line 58

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/opticomd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blogtemplates/externals/wpmudev-dash-notification.php' for inclusion (include_path='.opt/php54/lib/php') in /home/opticomd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blogtemplates/blogtemplates.php on line 58

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/opticomd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blogtemplates/blogtemplates.php:58) in /home/opticomd/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 747

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/opticomd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blogtemplates/blogtemplates.php:58) in /home/opticomd/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 748

The errors go away when I "Network Deactivate" the plugin, and I am running the older version 2.6.8.2 on my main site with no issues.

Thanks,

Dan