Upgrading from Membership Lite to Membership

Hi guys,

I've just purchased a month's membership and I would like to upgrade from Membership Lite to the full version...

Do I just replace the existing plugin? Will I lose the settings I've already setup?

Tks,

Craig K.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Craig,

It took me a while to test this out on my lab site.

I was able to successfully retain my Subscription Plans and Membership levels, however I noticed that the rules were missing because the lite version wasn't updated for the 3.x.x WP.

I am working with the Dev to sort this thing out and would keep you posted about the progress.

As I noticed that the rules are missing when I updated the lite to pro, Do you have too many rules ? if not then you may just recreate them and It should not be a problem.

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Heya Craig,

I have sent a reply to the email :slight_smile:

PS : Whenever you get a reply on the post, you receive a notification when you are subscribed to the thread. If you reply to that email, that would not post the response on this thread and if the person handling emails and thread is different, we might miss your post/response. So, the best way is to post directly on the thread :slight_smile:

And yeah, I had a word with our Super Dev Barry and he would be releasing an update for the lite version soon :slight_smile:

Till then, please let me know how the transition goes :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.