Upgrading new Domain Mapping Plugin

Hi there,

I have the Domain Mapping (v3.0.5) plugin installed on my site. I see that there is an update available to v3.0.7, but I don't understand how to execute. It seems that I can't do so automatically. Should I just download, delete v3.0.5, and then upload the new version?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Pali Baacsi.

I have the Domain Mapping (v3.0.5) plugin installed on my site. I see that there is an update available to v3.0.7, but I don't understand how to execute. It seems that I can't do so automatically. Should I just download, delete v3.0.5, and then upload the new version?

Sorry about that, the Domain Name Mapping cannot be updated automatically. I presume you tried through the WP admin and not the WPMUDev Updater plugin, as that should just link you to download.

Anyway, grab yourself a fresh set of files. Delete all the old plugin files (leave sunrise setting in wp-config.php).

Then move the new sunrise.php to your /wp-config/ folder.

And upload the plugin /domain-mapping/ like a normal plugin, pop over to the network admin and network activate. All settings are retained. (you don't need to use the MU folder any longer)

That should be all thats needed on that. :slight_smile:

If you have any issues then just let me know

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.