Upgront plugin design

Hello!

Can I change Upfront plugin design? For example, make drag-end-drop element buttons biger, change color, etc...

Thank you!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello DumnoniiDesign,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

If you are asking whether you are allowed to do this then yes, you are. If you are asking if it's possible, that would also be yes, it is possible but I must say that it may be quite complex, though the difficulty level would depend on particular changes that you wish to implement.

If you need some more detailed assistance with that, let me know please what exactly and in what way would you like to change and I'll check if that would be possible.

Best regards,
    Adam

• DumnoniiDesign

Hello!

Why I asked about it? I can give very simple answer. :slight_smile: It contains two parts.

1. When I opened Upfront builder first time (and few following times too), I was disapointed. I didn't understand, how it works. For me at the beginning it looked very complicated until I started search information in internet, and find it. So, my potential customers can have same problem in future.

2. I like how looks drag-and-drop builder in Weebly. I don't think about exactly same, just idea... No sliding panel (can hiden, if need), no hidden buttons.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello DumnoniiDesign!

Thank you for this explanation.

That looks like a complex task and would require pretty serious coding, meaning pretty much rewriting UI part from scratch. That's something that may actually mean more then rewriting Upfront than rewriting only a "interface layout" as it's all tightly integrated. I supposed that it would be more like maybe adding a button to modules or something similar which would also be complex but most likely doable.

In that case, I would say that what you wish to achieve wouldn't be possible, at least not without getting a pro developer (or developers team) at hand. You could however point user to the Upfront docs, wouldn't that help?

Best regards,
    Adam