Upload an attachment does not work when posting a new job

Hi,
I don't know why but I can make it work. Even when in the settings is okay (check box marked for subscribers already). Default user role: Subscriber. I need these users to upload documents when posting a new job.

Can you tell me where to look in the code?

ps: sorry but I can't allow access to my site due privacy issues with company.

• Sajid

Hello Mauro,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could replicate the same issue on my own test site. I am marking it as confirmed bug and notifying the developer so it could be fixed in upcoming version of the plugin.

The issue, I replicated was with Featured Image. With a subscriber user role WP does not allow users to upload files. See screenshot of the error I get.

However, I could upload files via Attach specs examples or extra information section.

Also, as a workaround, I uploaded the file via Attach specs examples or extra information and used it as Featured Image. This is not a solution but a work around.

Let me please know if we are on same page and then I will create a report for developer.

Take care and look forward towards your response Mauro :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hello Mauro,

I am sorry if you found my answer confusing. First of all let me please clear that, in my last reply I mentioned that I could replicate it on my own site. This is not working correctly for me either.

But before escalating it to next level and reporting it to developer. I just wanted to confirm from your side that you are also getting the same issue. That is images not uploading via Featured Image or via Attach specs examples or extra information.

As I said above, the feature image did not worked for me.

Attach specs examples or extra information does work and let subscriber uplad/attach files.

Could you please confirm that you are getting same issue ?

Also, if you could please enable support staff access then I will make a quick test on your site to make sure what exactly is not working and proceed accordingly.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and look forward towards your response Mauro :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hello Mauro,

No, we definitely did not knew it until you have reported. I just replicated it yesterday, after your thread.

I just needed to confirm the scenario before creating the bug report. We will definitely fix and release a new version as soon as possible.

If you could enable support staff access then I could see the nature of this bug and try to provide a hotfix too.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.