Upload FB Photo replaced upload photo

I went to make a post today and the link to add a photo had changed to "Upload FB Photo." When I click this, it just searches forever. I want it back the way it works regularly on WordPress. I've checked everything I know to check and I can't figure it out. Did this change come from this plugin?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi greenopolis,

First off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

This is a bit peculiar as I have the plugin running on a test site myself and it is definitely not replacing the other upload options.

Could you try deactivating the plugin to see if the other options appear then?

Also, could you let us know which version of WordPress and Ultimate Facebook you’re using?

Thanks,

David

• James Farmer
    • CEO (of WPMU DEV, honest)

Hi Greenopolis,

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers, James

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.