upload site quota exceeded on wpmu multisite

i am getting this error message on main site in multisite network, please help

Upload New Media
Sorry, you have used all of your storage quota of 100 MB.

I have tried everything, network settings as wells settings in individual sites. Even when i try and uptick box in network settings it reverts back to the tick after i save

Please can you help fix the problem. its not server settings either as we run our own server

Thanks

• Michelle Shull

Hi there, David!

Are you using our ProSites plugin? Have you set an upload limit for your Pro Sites of 100MB? This message usually appears with that plugin activated, but you don't mention in, so I wanted to make sure.

Can you tell me a little bit more about your multisite? What plugins are you using? Do you have any other active plugins that let you set an upload limit for your sites?

If you'd like, I can take a look myself. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Thanks, David!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.