Uploaded Images Appearing as White Space

I'm having an image issue. Several of the images that I successfully uploaded to my media appear as white space when I insert those images to the body of my woocommerce product description. If you right click on that white space and then select "Open image in new tab", you will still be taken to the image's URL but the image still appears as white space on the product page. Please help me fix this error.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Anh

I hope you're well today!

I visited your site and tried to check the store but I admit I'm not sure where should I look for the issue as on all the store pages that I checked, all the images were showing up.

That said:

- could you, please, point me to the page(s) on your site where I can actually see the issue?
    - would you, please, enable support access to the site so I could take a closer look at the configuration and test the issue?

To enable support access, simply go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Anh,

Are you referring to clothing size table image?
    I can see that the image is not shown on the page but when I open it in new tab it's showing properly.
    What's hiding it on the page is CSS which is giving it 0 pixel height and that's why it's not shown, when I disable that CSS from Chrome inspector the image is shown again.
    It seems that this CSS is coming from your theme and I'm not sure why exactly it's added there, can you check with theme devs about the usage of this CSS code?
    This is the code I'm referring to:

img[data-lazy-srcset]:not(.lazyloaded), .lazy-load {
        height: 0;
        padding-top: 33%;
        opacity: .3;
    }

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.