Uploading event plugging to my events page

Bit of a silly question, I downloaded the events plugging but how do I go about adding it to my events page?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Derek,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question, no question is silly :slight_smile:

Once you've download the plugin, you can upload that via wp-admin > plugins > add new > upload and activate.

I have checked your site and it looks like you already have it all installed?

If that is the case, you can access the settings from the wp-admin > events > settings.

By default the events page is yourdomain.com/events

And for this to work you'll need pretty permalinks enabled in the wp-admin > settings > permalinks, pretty permalinks are anything but default, for example postname :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Derek,

The events page is already up at domain.com/events :slight_smile: Apart from the maintenance page being there :slight_smile:

If you'd like me to check everything please feel free to grant support access in the wp-admin > WPMU DEV > Support > support access and click "Grant access".

But the events page is there, as it should be :slight_smile:

If you want to add that to your menu, I'd be happy to do that for you.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Derek,

Your most welcome, to view the events as a list, in the events > settings, you should see a override default appearance checkbox, check that box, and then you can choose for example the full width template which should work here.

Screenshot attached :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.