Uploading Plugin

Hi, I’m trying to upload the directory plugin. From my ftp client when I browse for the directory file location I’ m unable to click on the directory folder and upload the entire folder. It will let me go to some of the subfiles and select them. What do I need to do to have the capability to select the entire folder? Thanks.

• wp newbie
    • New Recruit

Thanks Phil, Windows 7. FTP client unknown, provided by GoDaddy. Tried using filezilla as per instruction manual, but couldn’t unzip it. Just manually built the directory folders and uploaded files the fun way. Going to the site in a few to see what became of it. Thank you.

• wp newbie
    • New Recruit

Phil it’s crashed. What do I need to do?

Warning: include_once(modules/ratings/loader.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/95/8722095/html/wp-content/plugins/Directory/loader.php on line 49

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘modules/ratings/loader.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:disappointed:usr/local/php5/lib/php’:wink: in /home/content/95/8722095/html/wp-content/plugins/Directory/loader.php on line 49

Fatal error: Class ‘Ratings_Core’ not found in /home/content/95/8722095/html/wp-content/plugins/Directory/core/core.php on line 81

• wp newbie
    • New Recruit

Phil,

got it now thanks. You guys would laugh if I told the story of what happened, but I’d never tell it in public.

Just one of those learning experiences you have when you try to do something for the first time. I’m off to bigger and better things like trying to figure out how to incorporate the directory plugin into a different theme.

Saw quite a few posts on the subject. Now need to try to translate them into new guy terms and see if I can make it happen. May have to hire someone. Thanks again.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.