Uploading Pro WPMU to dashboard

Do you have directions on uploading WPMU Pro? I started the trail for WPMU pro but it's giving multiple files to upload. Which ones should I choose? I already have the free version on my Mac.

Thanks

• Nithin

Hi Donnell,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I suppose you're looking for how to install the WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, there are two ways to install your WPMU DEV dashboard plugin, the easiest option would be to install it through your dashboard:

Once you download your plugin, go to your WordPress dashboard, and under Plugins > Add New, click the Upload Plugin button. You'll get a screen to upload your plugin in zip format, just click the 'Choose File' to upload the plugin, and click the install now button, and activate the plugin once installed.

You'll get a new WPMU DEV menu, once you click on it, a login page appears. Once logged in, you'll have access to all our services.

Another method to install the plugin would be to extract your zip file to /wp-content/plugins folder using an FTP Client, and activating the plugin through the plugins menu.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• meatgee

I am trying to install the plugin. But I get an error in Wordpress...
    "Installing Plugin from uploaded file: 500783_wpmu-dev-dashboard-4.3.zip
    Unpacking the package…
    Installing the plugin…
    The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
    Plugin install failed.
    Return to Plugin Installer"

I also uploaded it directly to the server, then extracted in within Content/Plugins. It did not show up in my list of plugins within Wordpress.

What's wrong?

• Nithin

Hey meatgee,

Sorry to know that you are having trouble with installing the plugin, could you please check the video in the documentation, and see whether it works fine?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/installing-the-wpmu-dev-dashboard-plugin/

If you still have issues, could you please send us your credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.