Uprfront, excess white space, jetpack compatibility

Good morning!

On the page for the initial consultation, I am having a difficult time removing the large gap between the first paragraph and the appointment. I don't want to eliminate it, but I do want to shrink it and I have tried sliding upfront segments but it won't go any smaller. In this something in the appointment setting instead of a page issue? If so, where do I find it and how do I adjust it?

Also, in the post space to the right of the appointment calendar, I have a jetpack form which is not showing up. The space is set up as a post so I could create a contact form (through Jetpack). I have had a few other issues with other plugins not working in the post views. If there is no way to make Jetpack compatible, what contact form plugins are known to be compatible? Are any recommended plugins compatible thru the post options?

I'm curious as to why there are these issues with the posts? Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks!
Edith

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Edith,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I had a look at your page and it seems like you have one completely empty region on that page and that's causing most of the white space there, this is the part I'm referring to:

Try removing that region and then resize the above one if you need to expand the space.

Also, in the post space to the right of the appointment calendar, I have a jetpack form which is not showing up. The space is set up as a post so I could create a contact form (through Jetpack). I have had a few other issues with other plugins not working in the post views. If there is no way to make Jetpack compatible, what contact form plugins are known to be compatible? Are any recommended plugins compatible thru the post options?

Jetpack uses shortcode to add the contact form and when you add UF post element it uses excerpt and it doesn't render shortcodes, that's why it's not displayed on your page.
    What you can do is go to WP admin section and add new post or page, in there add your contact form and copy the shortcode from there.
    You can now go back to Upfront Editor mode and add Text element on your page, in that element post your Jetpack contact form shortcode, save the settings and that should be it.

As a future note, if you have multiple questions that are not closely related it would be best asking them in separate threads as this allow us to keep better track of everything and provide you and other user with better responses.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.