Upront Editor is not loading

Upfront editor is not loading. I've tried disabling all plugins and running the editor again but it still seems to just keep spinning. Because of a weird setup I have right now, the site i'm editing through wordpress is accessible with a period after .com. (e.g: example.com.) I'm not sure if this would affect the loading or not, since I've set the correct site url in wordpress.

• Rupok

Hi Hanna Blaise,

Because of a weird setup I have right now, the site i'm editing through wordpress is accessible with a period after .com. (e.g: example.com.)

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. I can see that you have enabled Support Access for the site ko*********tz.com but after logging with Support Access, I could not find any Upfront theme installed or activated. I tried with a dot after .com but still nothing. Am I looking at the right site? Am I missing something? Can you please send us details regarding how I can see the issue live?

And while Upfront is loading, can you please check your browser console for any error? If you find any error, please let us know. That will give us important insight regarding the issue.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.