UPS and MarketPress, can it be integrated?

Is there a way I can have live rates or anything from UPS integrated into MarketPress? The reason I ask is because it is our main form of shipping BUT it isn't the only form. I want to make an option like "1 - Standard USPS $7.00 and 2 - UPS Ground $8.50" or something like that. Is there a possible way? Also, tracking is important, do I have to go to UPS.com and fill out a slip every time somebody orders something? I also have to send my orders to a drop-shipper, it would be easier to have all of this integrated so I don't have to go and do double the work. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to make this easier?

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Cody Oelker,

Thank you for this significant question!

I've just noticed that there's a lot of requests for shipping integration and I am wondering where is it?

Only the lead developer of this plugin knows the answer to that question in which it is company policy to not disclose any projects or release dates until they happen due to past members screaming up a storm when a release did not happen on said date for whatever reason.

Therefore the only thing I can do now as support staff is lead you to submitting a feature request which indeed this is and/or lead to you to the WPMU jobs board where you could see if there's a developer who could get onto it right this minute.

This will indeed take a coder with significant skills to set up and mesh with the UPS API system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.