UpTime Monitoring Outages/

The Uptime Monitoring that is enabled with Hummingbird, and visible via the dashboard is showing some very odd results. I need to know if this is a bug related to the reporting, plugin, or if all of these sites actually went down at the same times across the board.

They are spread out over 4 servers, 2 hosting companies and three different packages/hosting configurations. For all of them to go down at the same time leads me to believe that a common plugin is causing a resource issue, and unfortunately the only common plugin for these would be Yoast SEO, or WPMU plugins (Smush and Hummingbird).

Thank you for taking a peak at this, and letting me know what might be the culprit.

Estevan

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Estevan,

Hope you’re well?

It could have been due to high load on our servers, the developers have been working on some improvements to the uptime servers, but they still need to be tweaked on the timeouts.

We have just enabled emails againon the uptime reports, which could be why you are now receiving lots of email notifications.

Let us know if you continue to keep having these strange reports.But at this time,don’t rely too heavily on the stats as we’re still monitoring & tweaking the reliability of the API.

If you are receiving a highserver load though, you can try disabling the audit logging in WPDefender if you have it installed.

Hope this helps

• Estevan
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Vaughan,

Thank you for the clarification. I actually didn’t get any emails, as I cannot figure out where to turn that feature on. Also, don’t have WPDefender activated at the moment, so no worries there.

Have a great night,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.