Urgent : Appointment Slot availability issue with the latest update

Hey there,

After updating the Appointment + to the latest version(2.4.2), we have started getting weird use case and hoping that you guys can help us quickly as this is customer impacting issue.

In appointment for the team member, we have some slots already been booked but they can be seen as it's available on the front end. As soon as we try to fill that slot again, at the end we are getting the error dialog, saying the slot is not available.

we can see the slot booked in the admin panel. It's not happening on the previous version, so that is confirm that it's happening in the new one.

Can you guys please help us out quickly.

Thanks
- Keyur

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Dale !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Nahid here, following up from our last Live Chat session. Just responding here to confirm if downgrading the plugin had resolved the mentioned issue.

Moreover, since we are not able to replicate the mentioned issue in our test site, could you possibly send us the credentials to your staging site when it is backed up so that we could go in and investigate the issue? You can send that privately through our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: “Attn: Nahid Mohit
    - WordPress Admin Username
    - WordPress Admin Password
    - Login URL
    - FTP/cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Dale
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Nahid,

So after we discussed, I have downgrade the version of the plugin 'Appointments' and looks like that solved the issue.

That means, the latest version caused the issue. Is there anything that I can help you to identify the root cause so that we can find the solution ?

Let me know.
    Keyur.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Dale,

hope you're doing well and don't mind me chip in here! :slight_smile:

As my colleague Nahid was unable to replicate, this means that this is caused by some specific settings. Could you please send us an email the way we shared above, so we can try to replicate your settings in our testing sites and further troubleshoot this?

Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.