URGENT - BIG PROBLEM WITH MEMBERSHIP PLUGIN

I really need someone to login and take a look at this. I've got the CEO and president asking me what's wrong. Some of the members were able to login yesterday and download documents - now even the ones that could, can't download today. I don't know what's going on here. Prior to updating the membership plugin, everything was fine -- now it's a mess. I received an email from WPMU informing me that it may take 3-5 days for a response ... high volumes of request? I can't wait that long - this is a big problem. PLEASE help.

Access has been granted.

Previous thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-plugin-urgent-not-working-again

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Arizona Girl!

I just logged into your site, and currently you have all members on the same access level, Investors, and that access level only allows them to view a single page, the rest of your site is blocked to them.

To switch this, go to Membership > Access Levels > Investors > Edit, and adjust the access level rules so the members with the Investor access level can see the page where the downloads are available.

To test, visit your site while logged in as Network Admin, then choose to view the site with the Investor subscription. With this active, you'll be able to see the site exactly as all your members do.

I'm unsure why an update to the plugin would change the access rules of your subscription, I just checked my own site and didn't see this behavior. Is there any chance someone else with admin access made changes to these settings?

Thanks, Arizona Girl!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.