URGENT BuddyPress prevents probably m2 PRO functions

Hi Support-Team,

we installed and network activated the new m2 PRO plugin.

Immediately the following prompt is shown on all sub domains and we assume this might be the reason why m2 PRO is unable to transfer all its memberships to sub domains.

BuddyPress ADD-ON feature in m2 PRO is activated as well.

We deactivated / re-activated BuddyPress also all other BP plugin but this didn’t solve the problem.

We urge you, please fix that.

Thanks

Prinz

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey, Prinz! Sorry to hear M2 is giving you headaches.

I went to your other thread to see if I could get some more information about memberships not working in subsites, forgive me if you’ve mentioned doing this before or if I’m misunderstanding what’s happening here, but if you’re wanting to protect the network globally with Membership 2, there’s one more step we need to do to enable you to manage your memberships at the network level, and that’s add a line to your wp-config.php file:

define( 'MS_PROTECT_NETWORK', true );

Adding this line means you’ll be able to manage your settings globally, so they’ll apply to all your subsites.

It looks like you’ve gotten rid of the BuddyPress alert, I’m not seeing it on your site now, and it looks like all your pages are in order.

Thanks, Prinz! We’ll get you up and running. :slight_smile:

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Michelle,

we followed your advice… RESULT: we gladly confirm YOU – valued Michelle – nailed it to get m2 PRO working on all domains.

BIG BIG Thank you Michelle! What this advice really means to us? Invaluable… simply you are the one who stopped obviously all those troubles by fixing this with one code line.

Our rating 10 out of 10 also take our sincere gratitude.

Yes, by sudden also the BuddyPress messages disappeared on each sub domain too.

Is left only one issue…. Then one with Revolution Slider on our front page. Is it okay to ask you to look at this as well and if you could this also fix (please, without upsetting colleague Michael that’s really not our intention)… We would then finally be able to continue at that point were we got stuck last Sunday.

Once again gratefully

Prinz

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey Prinz!

I just finished a super busy front line shift, so this is the first chance I’ve had to visit the posts I opened on the front today.

I’ll go take a look at your slider post, and try to catch up there. Thanks for your nice words, we all love giving you a hand, Prinz.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.