URGENT CHECKOUT NOT WORKING AGAIN

URGENT

The checkout isn't working again and Im losing orders. Its just a blank screen yet the shortcode is on the checkout page.. I've granted access already. Could someone take a look at this urgently.

Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Samantha,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I accessed your site and excluded MarketPress related files from Hummingbird's minification settings. It seems that on your setup (that's always specific to the particular site and combination of theme and other plugins being used) it was breaking the checkout.

Could you please clear your browser's cache and check if you can confirm that's now working again?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Samantha
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Wonderful news :slight_smile: thank you. Yes, it is working. I've checked my other site under my name and it has the same problem :slight_frown: Would you be able to fix this one as well as I have no idea of coding etc. Would you like me to start another ticket? I've granted access support :slight_smile:

Thank you again Adam

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Samantha

Hope you are well today :slight_smile:

I've checked my other site under my name and it has the same problem

I just disabled minification for MarketPress CSS files here too. Please check and confirm how its behaving now. :slight_smile:

Let me know how it goes please. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Samantha

Hi Milan, I didn't see this last entry. The checkout still isn't working on the site beginning with r. I couldn't see there was a problem as I was logged on but the continue as a guest button isn't working which means the checkout hasn't been working for days, at all.

I've started another thread before I realised you replied.

• Samantha

As referred to above, I started another thread. With no help from your support who still hasn't come back to me after her initial check your pluggings. Despite having nothing but problems for weeks! https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/the-checkout-still-isnt-working-the-continue-as-a-guest#post-1086515

I've had no option but to put a paypal button on because your checkout hasn't work for the last two weeks.

I confirmed I'd started another thread in my comments above but I've heard nothing back for twelve hours!
    Could you tell me how I switch to Woo Commerce. I no longer wish to waste my time with marketpress it doesn't do the job.

• Samantha

I just want to clarify what I would like to do. I have coursepress which I need but I no longer want to use marketpress. I would prefer to use woocommerce. Could you let me know if it's as straightforward as deactivating marketpress and installing woocommerce and clicking woocommerce in the settings section. I really need to get this up and working asap. I've closed down the other ticket.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.