Urgent! Domain Mapping not showing up under tools

I've installed domain mapping exactly as per your instructions. Now that I go use it to map a domain name from a subdomain, nothing shows up under >tools as indicated in your instructions. Please help. I really need to map this domain tonight for a client. THANK YOU!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Rafael,

Thanks for posting on the forums and sorry for the issues you are facing here.

It might be possible that the plugin has not been installed correctly or some other plugin/theme is conflicting with it and hiding its menu position.

Can you please check for a plugin/theme conflict using the chart on this page here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/ ?

Please advise if disabling other plugins makes it show the Domain Mapping menu.

Cheers, PC

• Rafael
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for your reply. After manually upgrading the subdomain to a premium member in Prosites I was able to see Domain Mapping under tools. Now I am having issues mapping the domain. I have already pointed the DNS to my server, but I keep getting the error message "Domain is unavailable to access". Please help.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Rafael, I hope you're well today!

Could you please grant me access to your backend so that I may see exactly what is happening?
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Rafael,

I logged in on your site just now and on closer inspection I saw that the "Verify domain's DNS settings" setting on your Dashboard => Network Admin => Settings => Domain Mapping was set to "Yes".
    I changed that setting to no, can you please try if that fixes your issue?

Please advise,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.