Urgent Help with Jigoshop Email

When an ORDER is placed no email comes through... to the customer or to the company... the email is not working. Please see if anyone there can help us figure it out.

We have already contacted jigoshop, the other site emails are working. Jigoshop can do a test email and it does work, but the live emails for ORDERS are not working...

We have already tried the following...
Tried a differnt email address ...didn't work
Tried SMTP plugin. Didn't work
Unloaded all plugins. Didn't work
Made sure Wordpress can send emails by writing test page ... It can
Turned on Wordpress debug logging....nothing of interest noted
Made sure Wordpress and jigoshop emails matched. Didn't help

I would contact your host and explain the situation to them. It could have to do with your email server. Sometimes SMTP won't work because the host blocks the ports required for it.

It would be unusual that some emails send and not others, but maybe if it's trying to send several emails at the same time, one isn't making it through, often there will be limits on web host email servers.

SMTP does work. You can test in the SMTP plugin, I've also verified that both mail() and wp_mail() are working. We get Wordpress emails fine. The only thing that doesn't work are jingo shop emails

SMTP does work. You can test in the SMTP plugin, I've also verified that both mail() and wp_mail() are working. We get Wordpress emails fine. The only thing that doesn't work are jigo shop emails

we got a response back from jigoshop saying everything is fine and to test with a temporary email...i've done this and it STILL does not work.

Finally got a chance to talk to godaddy...they do no blocking or filtering

Please let me know if there is anything you can do to please help us figure the problem out!