I transferred servers last night. Painstakingly did so by moving the site piece by piece. Unfortunately this morning when everything propagated correctly I've noticed most of the images are not showing up.
The database shows the images are there in the correct place. The uploads directory is showing everything in the proper place; however, the images are not showing up for the product pages and the images are not showing up in the media directory. Only the generic thumbnail created by Wordpress.
I have tried to regenerate thumbnails using a variety of plugins, but all of them say the original file is missing and skips the regeneration.
Smush Pro is installed, although I don't believe "remove original file" was checked as I still see the original files in the uploads directory.
Not sure what to do at this point.