In both of my sites direcotry.edugorilla.com and market.edugorilla.com, I started getting JS errors. I don’t remember activating any plugin or any action that might have broken them. The errors are not related to a particular plugin but many plugins. Moreover, the site was working fine with almost same plugins till a few days back.
I tried deactivating themes and plugins but the error was not rectified. I enabled support access, would you please take a closer look.
It’s in a production server but as the errors affected the whole site, please feel free to deactivate themes/plugins. (Please let me know after your operation so I can enable/configure them back).
For caching, I am using WP-Rocket, Cloudflare and Varnish. Also I am using Better WordPress Minify to concat JS and CSS files.