Urgent- Marketpress broken at final link to checkout

I have yet another random problem with MP- only obvious because a customer contacted me. This is a live site and I need it to just work. Please help me.

This time it will not complete checkout. I disabled some plugins I had recently activated or configured- killing Smush did seem to help with one of the dropdown box issues.

Payments will not complete though and they fail at the final stage of checkout on handover to PayPal.

I would say over the last month I have a had a distinct drop in sales despite healthy traffic coming in from promotion on social media. This promotion is live now and it is very distressing that it's not leading to conversions. A parallel site I work on (running woocommerce) has seen a good spike in sales this week on the same promotion.

I worry, rightly or wrongly, that this is down to MP because that plugin throws so many spanners so often. I am a tiny little business and small problems like this can be a disaster.

Can I ask two things please? First, can you help me get checkout working asap please?

Second, can I get some more intensive support to overhaul the site and perhaps optimise things a bit? What are my options with WPMU here?

I'm sorry to lay all this on the support team here but I don't have many options other than asking for help whilst I slowly try to work out what has happened.

Support access is enabled.

Many thanks.
Paul

• Luís

Hi Paul ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sad to hear the problems that you are having.

Regarding to the MarketPress issue, I tried access to your site via Support Access, but I was unable. As you are running a promotion campaign and to try accelerate the process, I will ask you to send us the FTP details of your website so we can make some debug and try find the culprit of the issue. Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/information

For this procces we may need to make a full plugin conflict test and swap Paypal to sandbox in order to exclude all the possible conflicts.

Second, can I get some more intensive support to overhaul the site and perhaps optimise things a bit? What are my options with WPMU here?

I will ask to open a separate topic to this so we can better track the issues and to avoid spread and lose information.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

We always try help the members and give suggestions to improve their websites, so, please go ahead and make your questions.

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi Paul ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I give a look in your website and from what I checked, WPMUDEV Dahsboard is working well. Also, I checked that you created a separate topic to this, so, I think this was solved, right?

Also, I made a new test in your Store and the checkout worked properly too, I was redirected to the Paypal page. Have you made any modification? This issue was solved?

Cheers, Luís

• Paul

Hi Luis

Thanks for your reply.

Yes- it was all very weird. Checkout stopped working and I was frozen out of all my inegrations including WP which righted itself without intervention yesterday.

I had hard time logging into the dashboard or accessing full functions on premium.wpmudev.

Restting passwords and re-installing Dashboard got me back in again.

I still have no idea what happened but everything seems to be working again for some reason.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.