URGENT need support for broken wordpress sites

Some of my sites in my network have all of a sudden started showing just white screens while some are totally fine. I have no idea what is going on but have narrowed down part of the problem to the visual composer plugin because if I rename the subfolder to something else some sites start to work again - yet some sites are still showing white screens. Also some broken sites I can access their backends yet some broken sites I can't access their backend... I have tried everything and exhausted my knowledge of what may be going on and my clients are starting to get upset.
Does WPMUDEV provide support for this? If not I would certainly pay extra for this. This has become an urgent issue for me and I need someone knowledgeable to look into this for me and get this resolved. Again I am willing to pay. If you do not provide this type of support can you at least point me to some reputable companies that do.
Much appreciated and thanks in advance!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @SparkPlug,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on your site by logging in to it using support staff access.

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Do you have any development site which is replica of your live site where we can troubleshoot the issue in more detail?

Was it working fine for you using Visual composer plugin?

If yes then what have you added/updated/deleted that caused this issue?

We don't do any custom paid work but you can consider hiring a developer from https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-custom-development/ to do it for you.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.