URGENT - One subsite blocking my IP address

Defender is blocking my IP from only one of the sub-sites on my multi-site network. I've tried looking everywhere in Defender setting to unblock this but i can't seem to do this. I'll enable support for you right after this message

• BW
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

We ended up making this work. We removed the following IP addresses from the IP black list and the website works from our IP address again. These IP addresses appear to be CloudFlare's IP addresses. Does this mean Defender is not compatible with Cloudflare?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi BW,

Just had a chat with the developers about your thread and they would like to have a closer look at this if you could provide us with FTP or cPanel access to your site.

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login url
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

• BW

After i turned off cloudflare from cloudflare DNS setting, I reversed all of the following:

Note that I have used the site_option_active_sitewide_plugins hook to disable wp defender for the affected site. I don't know if this is effective as wp defender is a network only plugin.

I have also disabled "Ban admin user logins" temporarily because clients are reporting they're being blocked from everywhere.

• BW

any update? I have updated to the latest version but I dare not try because I don't want to face the same problem again - unhappy clients. Can you test from your end and let me know if it's actually fixed?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there BW,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

I just contacted Defender's lead dev about your issue, so he could provide some feedback here.
    It seems that he's offline currently, so me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted either here or in our email conversation.

Your patience here is highly appreciated!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.