Urgent: Several missing translations in Coursepress update

Hey,

I have found 15 and counting missing translation words and/or sentences after we updated to Coursepress 2.0.1. We updatet our poedit file to te new .pot file, and it seems like quite a few of the sentences were disconnected with their translation in the .pot file.

I have uploaded screenshots of the ones I have found so far in this post:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/missing-translations-in-coursepress-201-pot-file-simplylearn

I'm adding an additional one here:

When you try to goto the next page before completing all required modules.