[URGENT] Upfront: Image slider viewing and adding images broken after update.

After an Upfront update my slider (using default images from theme) are not showing on the front-end and are out of view or not working in Builder and Editor, both. Also if I try to delete and re-add them, or add any images, the page becomes blurry like a modal wants to come up but there is no modal for adding images... escape key can unblur.

• Dimitris

Hey there us-Sunnah,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us!

I just inspected your website and seems that there are no images indeed in HTML markup. :thinking:

Had you imported those images to your media library after creating your slider?
    This should be prompted to you in a popup window while activating UF Editor.

I guess the update you performed was the latest Builder update that came up today, is that right?
    Please advise!

As you should re-insert those most probably, could you please access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT','256M');

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and try to replicate the error by adding some images in your slider.

If this continues, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created.
    Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

If this resolves it and you're able to use some images, then edit wp-config.php file and remove all previous lines apart from

define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT','256M');

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• us-Sunnah

I've done these steps. This was before the most recent update but after the other one. The images multiplying seem to have been fixed by the update while increasing the memory limit or other steps you gave may have helped to fix the Editor allowing me to fix the home page Image Slider. Afterwards I tried to update the Image Slider for ussunnah.org/project/center and it's not allowing me (blurry but no modal, escape gets me back) and I can't fix anywhere else. Please advise or fix (access is still granted).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.