URGENT: We don't get it right… please help

Valued Support-Team,

anyhow we are unable to get a user ‘guest registration form’ displayed and working.

According to Guidline this shortcode

[ms-membership-register-user]

should displays a registration form, but it doesn’t. Instead it always goes to main website.

Next we added within the shortcode fields like shown in the guide but it doesn’t work either… same result as above.

In short we need your support. Please request direct server access via ‘have a different question’.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards

Prinz

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @prinz

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

To make sure there is not a bug in plugin, I tested this shortcode on my test site and its showing registration form without any issue.

So I guess there might be local script/plugin/theme on your website that is breaking the shortcode. Have you tried disabling other plugins and themes as illustrated in getting started manual (flowchart) ?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please enable support staff access so I can see how you are using the shortcode. I will request server access if required.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Sajid,

yes, we did the following steps before requesting your kind support:

– clear browser cache and wp super cache

– we uninstalled first member2pro then other plugins

– we made a reset to permalink

– we deleted entire ‘Register BotBO Guest Access’ page and created a new one

but all steps did not solve issue. By now, we are not that lucky like you to see the form at all.

Sorry, since we are hosting on VPS activation support staff access does not work. The only way to grant direct server access is by using the option ‘have a different question’.

Please be so kind request direct server access.

Thanks

Prinz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.