Urgent, WP Smush Pro - images still not compressed....

Hi there

I bought the Pro version of WP Smush on the understanding that my images would be compressed much faster. It has been three days and the stats are saying that my image size has been reduced by 0.00 B( 0.00% ) and there has been no change over the last three days.

I urgently need to get the images compressed as I launch my new business site Friday and the site is incredibly slow currently

I would appreciate your help as a matter of urgency

• Tyler Postle

Hey Ruth,

Hope you're doing well today!

Yes, it should be happening faster than that, we may need to reset your bulk smush. Do you mind granting support access so we can take a closer look? :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Once that is granted then we will see whether we need to reset it or not and if we do, then we'll do that for you and it should be working as expected :slight_smile: look forward to hearing back on this Ruth!

All the best,

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Ruth,

Hope you're doing well today.

I notice in your media library that it was compressing correctly before, and I see that yo uhave W3TC, Wordfence, and coming soon plugin all activated. One of these 3 plugins or a combination is likely causing a conflict here. Smush.it requires the wp-admin ajax file, which will could be blocked by your security, or coming soon plugin.

Would you mind temporarily deactivating those and seeing if that resolves the issue? Once we know which plugin it is, then we can look further into a solution for you so it doesn't happen again :slight_smile:

Enjoy the rest of your day!