Urgently need help so I can actually start building my site!!

I'd love to finally get some help here. I opened a thread to ask why I couldn't even get to the editing interface.

I did get a reply telling me to check my javascript console for errors and check if there were any conflicting plugins.

I was also asked to grant staff access, which I did.

My console doesn't show me any js errors, and I didn't have any plugins except jetpak activated anyway. The standard twenty fifteen theme works.

Plus, now I'm not even able to open another thread when I log onto your website?? It's only giving me the option to sign up, yet I have an existing membership.

Please, somebody take a look at this and let me know what's happening. I'd love to get to work, finally.

Thanks.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Simona,

Sorry for the delay on your thread, we are experiencing large number of threads and we are doing our best to keep up with everyone.
    Please note that opening new threads with same question will affect our response times even more, for both you and other members.

Regarding the upfront issue, could you please try adding this to your .htaccess file and see if it's loading after that:

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterRemove 00318
    </IfModule>

Plus, now I'm not even able to open another thread when I log onto your website?? It's only giving me the option to sign up, yet I have an existing membership.

Try accessing our site from different browser or try clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if that is the issue.

Thank you,
    Predrag