Use Amazon 3S for hosting

When I enter URL to a video on my Amazon S3-account, nothing is showing inside the course content area. Isn`t S3 supported?

• Rupok

Hi Dag Frogner,

When I enter URL to a video on my Amazon S3-account, nothing is showing inside the course content area

Can you please explain how you are entering your Amazon S3 Video link in the course content area? By mentioning Course Content area, do you mean the Course Description section or Featured Video in Course Details section or Video Element on Unit section?

If your video is accessible by entering the URL in your browser, then that should work in Course Description or Featured Video section. But if you are trying to add that in your Unit with Video Element, then I'm afraid, you will have to either upload that video from your computer or use a YouTube or Vimeo URL. The video element says this in description:

You can enter a Youtube or Vimeo link (oEmbed support is required). Alternatively you can Browse for a file - supported video extensions (mp4, m4v, webm, ogv, wmv, flv)

If you are trying to add that video URL in description area or Featured Video area but still not showing, can you please provide your video URL so we can try to use that in our test sites?

Please send us full details. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Dag Frogner,

In that case, can you please share your Amazon S3 Video URL so we can try to regenerate the same in our test site and investigate? I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please provide us that video link and confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.