Use [app_pagination] to limit months

Hello,

The [app_pagination] shortcode is working well but I only want users to be able to book the within the current month and the next month only. Is there a away to limit the pagination and booking for "current month" and "next month" only?

Many thanks,
Steven

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Steven,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

You can limit the number of days you are allowing your users to book the appointments till under general settings as per the attached screenshot

That will limit the users to book only for current and the next month i.e. 60 days from today.

Is that something you are trying to achieve.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• scdwb
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks PC,

This is the setting I'm looking for. Though, I think there is a slight bug with it.

I've chosen 40 days, which means I can book up until the 18th January. I'm using the [app_pagination] shortcode as months so there are "previous month" and "next month" buttons.

The issue I'm having is that I can also click next through to an extra month. In my example above, for some reason I can click through the February before the "next month" button disappears, even though my limit is 40 days and it correctly stops letting be click days after the 18th January.

Do you know what the problem may be?

Many thanks,.
    Steven

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi Steven,

Next month *may* show ONE additional month because of differences in handling of time functions in php 5.2 or older and php 5.3/5.4, but still client cannot apply beyond the set appointment limit.

This behavior is intentional to have a consistent front end result.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.