Use default keywords for all rss feeds?

I was wondering if there is a way to have a default set of keywords, that works for all of the RSS feeds entered into the plugin. I am setting this plugin up to search through hundreds of RSS feeds that we usually check manually on a daily basis and will be looking for the same key words in all of them. As the industry changes, so does our key words, and as we learn which terminology reflects the best results we are looking for.

I am trying to find a way that I can modify them all at the same time without having to go into each RSS feed individually to update the key terms.

Sorry if this has already been asked, I was unable to find any info while using the search on the site. Thanks in advance for your help!

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@daniel_kusper

That currently isn't supported in autoblog, Thinking about your idea though i am wondering if it would be possible to have a new addon that could use global tags, as in pick up those tags you have already predefined in say the first feed automatically if enabled. I am going to put this in as a features request.

Kindest regards

Tom

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for the nice words Dan :slight_smile:

The thread has been moved in Features and Feedback already and the lead developer has been notified.

Will will keep it on the list of future additions and as we get more member votes, it would be more awesome !

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.