Use my theme font for some text like the placeholder

I would like to use my theme font, but for some text like the placeholder, it wasn't getting the correct font, is possible to update the Google Font list for Forminator, it has a lot of fonts missing.

Another cool option would be able to select your default flag when using the international phone number.

I would like to add India as default and allow users to switch to other countries, but currently, the US is the default.

Thanks in advance.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi originaldruider,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I would like to add India as default and allow users to switch to other countries, but currently, the US is the default.

Please check whether the following workaround would help in your use case:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/phone-number-validation#post-1351889

However, I'll make sure to bring your feature request into our developer's attention, so they could look into the possibility of implementing this in future updates. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hi originaldruider

Thanks for the feature requests.

I hope the workaround suggested by Nithin worked for you. I'm also discussing the feature request of supporting more google fonts with the devs. However, the default theme font option should work well in most cases. Can you provide more details on what theme you are using and what are the default fonts your theme is using so we can try to replicate the issue with the default theme fonts option?

Regards
    Mukul Chawla

• originaldruider
      • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi @mukul7743.

Apologies for the delayed response.

1. I didn't apply the workaround suggested by @nithinkr09. I am loathe to try external workarounds because I lose them when Forminator updates. Has already happened to me once.
      2. The fonts I have on my site, where I needed to add custom CSS to Forminator, were Arima Madurai and Exo 2, both Google fonts.

Thanks.

• Ash
        • WordPress Hacker

Hello originaldruider

Thanks for the explanation. I am marking as an improvement task and the developer team will work on that. I can't give you any ETA right at the moment, but I can confirm that they will discuss about this.

As a side note, Exo 2 is available in the version 1.7, so you may check that as well :slight_smile:

Cheers
        Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.