Use of CoursePress Pro with Page Builders

Hi,

I recently enquired whether, I can use CoursePress Pro with Page Builders like Visual Composer for Wordpress. You have replied saying that this feature is currently not available for CoursePress Pro but may be included in a future release as a feature request.

I find that CoursePress Pro with its existing features limiting creativity as it does not allow for using many visual features (from the viewpoint of a course designer and not a wordpress developer or code jungkie!)

I am currently using another plugin (WpCourseware) to develop my courses. This plugin gives me some flexibility especially if I want to use Page Builders to add design elements. I bought CoursePress Pro thinking that it would be more versatile than the current plugin at my disposal. But to my disappointment this was not the case!

Can you please advise as to whether this feature requests will be added any time soon. If not then sad to say I may have to disassociate with CoursePress Pro for now and uninstall the plugin (to save all the monthly renewals involved with CoursePressPro).

Awaiting your response on this and thank you.

Francis Roberts
Malaysia