Use of Plugins on my Clients WordPress installs

I have a question, can I install the WPMU plugins/themes/etc on my clients WordPress sites, these are clients sites we manage, we built for them, etc.

Basically as long as they are our client this is a PERK for them, from us?

Thanks for the clarification.

Roy

• Ryan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

From the terms page here:

Q: Can I carry on using WPMU DEV plugins and themes for as long as I like even if I don’t have a paid membership?

A: Yes! All of our plugins and themes are GPL so you can carry on using them for as long as you like and on as many sites as you like, without any license.

While this isn’t the exact question you asked the fact that everything is fully GPL licensed means you have the right to redistribute it among other rights so per the license that would not be an issue to install the plugins or themes on a client website.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi Roy, as @ryan said,

Yes, you are free to install any plugins on clients sites and build sites with the plugins and themes, all that’s asked is that you don’t sell the software package, i.e, download a plugin and put it up for sale.

If you need further clarification don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Kind Regards

Jack (Coding-Monkey).

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Roy,

Thank you for the great question but all the above is true that the other members offered – and as long as the credits within the coding are not removed under GPL you can basically do what you want with them.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.