Use popup pro as cookies information

Hello!

As you might now, there are several plugins which are used to inform users about the cookies policies, and once the user close or accept the message, the window close and never appears again after a week, month, etc...

My question is: Can I achive same behaivour using PopUp Pro plugin? I would like to do so, so I don´t need to have unnecessary plugins installed. Already too many plugins in my site. What do you think? Can I do this? Thanks!!!

• Luís

Hi @Oliver,

I hope had been good today!

After working around to find a way to use PopUp pro, I think the plugin cannot be used in that way.

Even the user click on "Accept Cookies" we don't have a way to never show it again.

You can define a time to user see the PopUp again message "never see this message again" in the Behaviour section and checking the "Add "Never see this message again" link" field.

Sorry for the wrong information and all the problems that may have caused, but I think that featured would be a great addition to the plugin, so, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Maybe this plugin can help you to achieve your goal:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-notice/

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.