Use PopUp Pro for cross-selling

Is there any way you know of where I can get the PopUp Pro plugin to trigger the plugin on an add-to-basket event?
I'm using WooCommerce.
It would be super helpful and would make the plugin really useful, particularly with cross-selling, something the plugins from WPMUDev is missing :wink:

• Guy

Hi Ash

When I use Google Tag Manager (I know it's something completely different) but events can trigger the tracking. I'd like to show the product when someone adds to cart, as you said.

I have a staging site that this can be tested on. I did create the rule that made pop-ups trigger when the user scrolled passed the "Product added to cart" banner at the top of the page, but this relies on the user scrolling slightly after they've added to basket.

Essentially, I'm looking to add a cross-selling pop-up so when someone adds a specific product to basket, it displays a pop-up with a couple of accessories.

The live site address is https://www.sorotomixers.co.uk

• Ash

Hello Guy

Essentially, I'm looking to add a cross-selling pop-up so when someone adds a specific product to basket, it displays a pop-up with a couple of accessories.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. But unfortunately, this is not possible out of the box. Popup can't integrate with woocommerce in that way. This will need a fair amount of custom code which is beyond our support.

But I am marking this as a feature request so that other members can share their opinion on this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.