Use WooCommerce for login, register, password renew, not Membership 2 Pro

Our site has woo commerce installed for login, register, password renew as part of the theme and for commerce.

Membership 2 pro offers entirely separate login and register, password renew pages. The two are running as two parallel systems - one needs to have priority. How do we do this?

Can we override membership 2 or hook it to woo commerce?

• Panos

Hello Katy,
    Thank you for contacting us!

Indeed these two plugins provide their own login/registration forms since this is not offered by default from WordPress (WordPress redirects to a separate page).

Since this requires expertise beyond mine, I will flag this thread to the developer @aknath707. Either myself or the developer will reply back here soon with information about this matter.

Thanks!
    Panos

• Panos

Hello again Katy,
    Hope you are doing well today!

I don't see that there is any option in the settings of either WooCommerce or M2. So what I suggest is to override WC's login form and force it to display the one of M2. This is not hard to do and it can be easily undone in case there is something you don't like.

First go to your theme's root folder and create a new folder called 'woocommerce' (if it doesn't exist) and inside it another folder called 'myaccount'.

I have attached a file called form-login.php.zip. Download this file and unzip it in the 'myaccount' directory, so you will have a folder tree like 'yourtheme/woocommerce/myaccount/form-login.php'.

Now do some tests and please let us know if this helps you.

Best regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.