Use WPMU Dashboard directly with MainWP

Hello there,

I´m a big fan of the huge plugin-collection in WPMU, but also I like to use MainWP. I was asking myself if there is any way, that WPMU and MainWP could combine the plugins.

For everyone who don´t know MainWP:
MainWP is a Plugin that give you controll over any of your wordpress systems. When there would be a way to combine it, you would be able to install all awesome WPMU plugins much easier.

Thanks for your answer!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Bene,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

If I understand this correctly you are looking for a feature to install WPMU plugins directly from MainWP just like you are able from WPMU DEV Dashboard?

I actually don't see this happening since we already have a plugin that does the installations directly from your WP admin and MainWP is a free service so I'm not sure how this would work.

If you have any additional questions let us know, and also if there are any other members who are willing to share opinion on this I would like to hear them :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Bene

Hey @Predrag,

thank you for your very fast answer.

You understand right! The reason is very simple, I want to use all the plugins without using on every single wordpress system the dashboard. Very important is this for customers websites. It is very important in my eyes to keep it as simple as possible.

MainWP have the awesome feature to deactivate menu points on other wordpress systems, but as you get it, you are then not able to configurate the plugins itself.

I think MainWP users wouldn´t have any problems to pay for such a plugin, it would make the work much easier.

With best regards,
    Bene

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.