Used Smush and my favicons and my images have been disappearing

ran the smush a few weeks ago when i joined.. and my favicons and my images have been disappearing like broken links

Support Access Enabled.

• Ken Kimbrell

Hello Larry-

In regards to your icons missing. I have narrowed this down to our hummingbird plugin and the minification process. You can try an alternative plugin for just minification, and see if there are any style conflicts. We do apologize for the inconvenience. In regards to the missing images, this is related to our Membership2 add-on "Media Protection." If you disable that add-on your images return. The protection is suppose to mask the image url, and it works, but depending on how your theme renders images can cause the images to break unfortunately. Then you will receive multiple instances of the image not being found. You can also see the image has been masked with the media protection link as well. See image below:

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please let us know how we can help. On a optimistic note, none of your issues were directly related to WP Smush. So keep on smushing :slight_smile:

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.