Used WPMU Cloner, cant add pages

Hi guys!

I've used the Cloner tool to create a copy of my site. Once in the dashboard of this new cloned site I can't seem to be able to add a new page. The page loads than goes blank.

(it works fine on sites I added manually on the network and the main site)

• Nastia

Hello Olivier

I hope you are doing well today!

I can't reproduce this on my site. Have you added or updated any other plugin on the cloned site? Please let me know what content you copied to your subsite? Make sure that this is not a conflict with another plugin or a theme that you activated there.

Follow the flowchart from our Getting Support manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hi Olivier,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access. I can replicate this issue on your website but it seems to be issue with your current plugin or theme.

To make sure what is causing exactly, please enable debugging by adding following constants in wp-config.php file by replacing the existing define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
    define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

Once you add that code, save changes and then try to create a new page. Now go to wp-content folder, save debug.log file as debug.txt and attach that here. This will tell us more about what is happening exactly.

If you are not comfortable editing wp-config.php file then send in FTP and WordPress admin details, I will be happy to do that for you.

Send in the WordPress login and FTP (may need to edit the files) credentials privately via our contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Make sure you select I have a different question from dropdown (see screenshot) - this and subject line ensures that it will get assign to me.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.