user activation after payment done.

hi. i have just purchased membership plugin. every thing is working fine, except two point.

1. i am using single paypal process. first i need to know is that ok. and i have maked access level, subscription plan every thins is fine. payment system is fine. i have check on sandbox. but when user return from paypal to my website. i can see that registration is done. but its inactive. even in sandbox payment is done. i have not try on live becase i have just one account but i need to confirm that thing. any thing i missed that. because if i just active in the membership list. that user registrations is working. but that thing is i am doing manually. it should be active ,,,, automaticallly.

2. i am tring to make coupon codes. but its not making. i have tried many times..

waiting for your answer. please answer as soon as possible i need to start live on my site.

• aecnu

Greetings nostrodev,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for bringing these items to our attention.

but its inactive. even in sandbox payment is done. i have not try on live becase i have just one account but i need to confirm that thing. any thing i missed that. because if i just active in the membership list. that user registrations is working. but that thing is i am doing manually. it should be active ,,,, automaticallly.

The problem is that the sandbox does not send IPN's and therefore it does not get the IPN to know the membership has been paid for. If you have a PayPal business account it is in your best interest to get another - personal - for testing purposes.

Also make sure your IPN inside PayPal is set to enabled.

2. i am tring to make coupon codes. but its not making. i have tried many times.

According to our system you are using on a WordPress Solo installation, then this is what you need to do:

/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php Line 6811:

if(!is_network_admin()) {
    	// We are on a single site admin interface
    	$sql .= $this->db->prepare( "WHERE site_id = %d", $this->db->blogid );
    }

Since you are on a single site install, you are not a network admin and the plugin is trying to add the WHERE in the SQL statement.

So it can either be remove it as shown above or change it to:

if(is_network_admin()) {
    	// We are on a single site admin interface
    	$sql .= $this->db->prepare( "WHERE site_id = %d", $this->db->blogid );
    }

Otherwise we will need to wait for the next release of the Membership plugin that addresses this specific issue with Solo WordPress installs.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings nostrodev,

Thank you for the additional question.

In this case just put the root of your WordPress installation as the URL since when the transaction is sent to PayPal it will contain the correct URL in which to return the IPN.

If it did not work this way then a person could only have one application that receives IPN's, but indeed the return URL is sent with the data to PayPal with the correct IPN return URL.

Almost anything will work there, but it must have something in there to indeed work.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.