User control for multisite.

I have a multisite setup.

A=main
B=Merchant 1
C=Merchant 2

I would like only me (super admin) to be able to create each site. I would like each merchant to be able to change some items on their site such as adding products, header image, page text etc.. But Merchant 1 must not be able to access Merchant 2 dashboard. I know this has got to be simple, but I am overlooking something.

Thank you.

• aristath

Hello kurt_jennings, I hope you're well today!

If you visit your Dashboard and go to Network => Settings => Network Settings there are some options that you can change there.

In the "Registration Settings" section you can setup if you want your users to be able to create new sites or not etc (see attached image).

If you manually create a new site, visit it and create a new user there (or add an existing one). When you do, you'll be able to select if he's an author, subscriber or admin.
    If you select to make that user admin, he will only be an admin for that particular site, not all other sites in your network. So he won't be able to access the dashboard of other sites. :slight_smile:

I hope that helps! I'm marking this issue as resolved. If however you feel that you need more info, don't hesitate to reopen it.

Cheers,
    Aristeides.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.