User country

In my network admin and individual site admin users the country is default eitehr US or Canada,how do i change that?When i check out using market press that is coming as hardcoded canada

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings smartren,

I do not know what is going on here, the topic chosen is Appointments+ but you are mentioning Market Press.

Please clarify what we are working with and a screen shot of where this "hard coded" issue is taking place please.

Or are we just referring to the dashboard users area?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• smartren
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Greetings Joe,
    This is in the dashboard users area,but the issue was pertaining to both in marketpress and appointments+ and was appearing while placing orders
    My apologies on the confusion between Mpress and appointments + as my install has both and I am figuring a way to make it work best for my clients

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings smartren,

Thank you for the additional info in which I am trying to replicate the issue which makes things much simpler if at all possible.

With that in mind lets see what you got for the country listed as base country in Market Press in the admin dashboard --> Products --> Store Settings --> General tab --> Base Country? And by switching it there have any effect on the checkout country you mentioned?

There is also a shipping and target countries under the Shipping tab even if you select no shipping from the drop down menu in that section.

Please advise if any of this helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• smartren

Thanks Joe,I was able to resolve the issue,I noticed the target country was defaulting to Canada and the US,even though selection was for different countries.I deactivated the plugin and reactivated it and was able to select the countries I wanted which appear and it does show US again which I can live with.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings smartren,

Thank you for letting me know and happy to hear that you got this resolved.

In addition, thank you for taking the time to post how you fixed it to the benefit of other members having this same or similar issue and for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• smartren

I have the same issue again the user country is preloaded to Canada/USA and even in the check out the country is defaulting to Canada USA,tried to check store settings and appointments+ settings.
    The WP user profile is defaulting to canada/USA

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.