User generated A+ options into MarketPress for coupon codes

I’m working on a site to connect local students with tutors, and have been working with MarketPress and Appointments+, all within BuddyPress, where we are using Groups as “subjects” (this will be rewritten when finalized).

Out first goal was to be able to book appointments (either in home or in studio) with a specific A+ service provider, when the student is viewing that tutor’s profile. With a little help from WPMU, we managed to do so.

The “integrate A+ with MarketPress” option works, as we have coupon codes working when a user selects their service provider and other options via the MarketPress generated “product page”.

We’d essentially like to get the MP checkout experience to take over directly from the Profile page. See the code from the following thread.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-calendar-on-buddypress-profile-pages

Here’s the existing A+ code in the functions.php

function tab_template_app_schedule() {
add_action( 'bp_template_content', 'screen_content_app_schedule' );
bp_core_load_template( apply_filters( 'bp_core_template_plugin', 'members/single/plugins' ) );

}
function screen_content_app_schedule(){
echo do_shortcode( '[app_services worker="'.bp_displayed_user_id().'" autorefresh="1"]' );
echo do_shortcode( '[app_schedule worker="'.bp_displayed_user_id().'" logged=" " title="My Schedule from START to END"]' );
echo do_shortcode( '[app_pagination]' );
echo do_shortcode( '[app_confirmation]' );
echo do_shortcode( '[app_paypal]' );
}

add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'my_setup_nav', 25 );

The issue is that this code keeps all stages of the booking within A+, so there’s no option to insert a coupon code. I’ve seen multiple threads that mention A+ doesn’t support coupon codes directly, so I’m wondering if there’s a way to move a new booking into a MarketPress “product” page, somewhere after the user has chosen their options.

Right now, once the service provider, service and time are selected, the “confirm this appointment” button appears, using the [app_confirmation] shortcode. The next shortcode is the [app_paypal].

What I’d like to do is take the user generated information (teacher/time/service) and make it a MarketPress product. If this redirects the user away to a server-generated product page, that’s fine, though it would be more elegant if they could stay on the profile page.